PRESENT CONTINUOUS and PRESENT SIMPLE
CHOOSE THE CORRECT FORM OF THE VERBS.
- Britney ___________________ (listen) to music almost every day before dinner although she __________________ (walk) in the park at this moment .
- I __________________ (learn) English now but I _____________________ (usually/practise) tennis at this time every day.
- My sister and I _____________________(move) to Paris next Saturday. We _____________________ (go) to the movie theater.
- Lucy and Mary _____________________ (prepare) for the English final exam this week. After that, They ____________________ (arranfge) things for the school trip.
- My friends ____________________ soccer quite frequently. However, They ____________________ table tennis right now.
- The teacher ____________________ (always/explain) the lesson in the morning but he __________________ (read) a newspaper at the moment.
- Melissa and her sister ___________________ (not watch) TV now. They (have a look at) a fashion magazine in the living room.